Our New Church Youth Ministry
- Children’s Sunday School (ages 4-16) meets from September through May, following the Children’s Message in the worship service, focusing on a loving relationship between God and all people.
- Childcare is available for children ages three and under.
- Teen Youth League (ages 13-18) meets twice a month at Manna House, plus occasional regional weekend retreats. In addition, our New Church hosts two SPLATz (Super-Powered Lovable Almost Teenz) weekend retreats at Manna House
- Themed, periodic weekend youth retreats focus on God’s love for all people as well as the questions, concerns, and challenges that face our youth today. All retreats are well-chaperoned and led by New Church Youth League director, Kurt Fekete.
- Tween Youth League (age 11-12) meets once a month for one hour on the first Friday of the month in our Fellowship Hall from 7-8pm, and offers time for fun, food or snacks, and a 10-15 min. religious education time either with our pastor, the Rev. Kit Billings, or our tween ministry leaders.
Contact Us for more information