Our mission is to create a community that embraces all who seek to discover their spiritual path by offering enlightening ways to understand themselves, others, and God. We encourage a life of loving faith and charity sown in usefulness, as love joins us with the Lord, who loves all.
- That the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- That the Word of God has many layers of meaning.
- That as we study, we find in its pages two parallel stories: the historical account of people, places and events, and also a deeper spiritual teaching within that account. Thus, the Bible is alive and fresh today; it is, in fact, our Lord speaking personally with each of us.
- That the Christian terms Father, Son, and Holy Spirit represent different aspects of the Creator, much like our motives, thoughts, and actions.
- That the Second Coming is an on-going process that is happening within each of us and the whole world. As we allow compassion, integrity, understanding, and healing to increase in our lives, we are helping God create a “new Heaven, and a new Earth.”
- That diversity is an intentional part of the beauty of God’s creation.
- That we “are not saved in a moment but over a lifetime.”- Helen Keller, ardent Swedenborgian
- That all people are on a path to heaven if they intentionally live the best they know how.
- “Those who have lived in love toward the Lord and in charity (or compassion) towards the neighbor become angels in the next life.” Heaven and Hell n. 414, by Emanuel Swedenborg
- That the Lord God is a loving God who wants the best for us and plans heaven for us all… yet allows us to make choices in this life that “judge” us in the next life.
- That the sincerest form of worship is living a charitable and useful life, which can be carried out in every human act, anywhere, anytime, by anyone.